HABSFANATICS  /  NHL  /  INJURIES

Disturbing scene at the Wild's bench: Ryan Reaves loses control after inhaling a product

Published March 25, 2023 at 9:04 PM
BY JULIEN TREKKER
In the context of professional sporting events, unfortunately, we have become accustomed to seeing athletes trying to energize themselves and wake up by inhaling various substances.

It's surprising that it doesn't happen more often, but today during the Minnesota Wild game, it went too far.

A disturbing scene.

According to reports, forward Ryan Reaves felt that the first product presented to him was not effective enough.


So he asked for another, stronger one, and quickly regretted it.

He nearly became sick right on his team's bench. Even worse (and most concerning),

Reaves was spotted after the game, still shaken and "disoriented" in his team's locker room.

He had terrible headaches.

See the sequence in question:



POLL
March 25   |   217 answers
Disturbing scene at the Wild's bench: Ryan Reaves loses control after inhaling a product

Do you think these products should be banned?

Yes14767.7 %
No7032.3 %
LIST OF POLL
Latest 10 stories
FOLLOW US
facebookinstagramtwitter
81 984 followers